Caroline's Recent Publications
* Frizell, C (2017) 'Entering the World; Dance Movement Psychotherapy & the complexity of beginnings with learning disabled clients', Chapter 1 in "Dance Movement Psychotherapy with people with learning difficulties" . Oxon, Routledge (2017).
* Book Review by Caroline Frizell of 'Choosing Childlessness with life in mind:A private decision with global consequences' by Kamalamani in "Transformations; the journal for psychotherapists & Counsellors for Social Responsibility (PCSR) Spring/Summer 2017".
* Article: By Sarah Shearman in The Guardian 20th June 2017. Refer
* Public Talk: Saturday18th March 2017, "Coming to our senses" at the CONFER conference entitled 'Eco-Pychotherapy: Healing and the Natural World'. This talk was filmed and is now part of the CONFER online module: 'Eco-Psychotherapy, synthesising ecology & psychotherapy in practice and theory'.
* Forthcoming publication autumn 2017:
Frizell, C. (2017) "Reclaiming our innate vitality:bringing embodied narratives to life through Dance Movement Psychotherapy" in Williamson, A. (2017) 'Spiritual Herstories: soulful research in Dance Studies', published by Intellect.